How do companies develop? Hopefully not simply by looking at competitors and taking a “me too” approach. Everything flows from ideas, the best of which may initially be rejected, so persistence can be important.
Often there are many decision makers in different departments – corporate development, finance, business division, CEO office – any one of which may have the effective power to veto. We take pride in independent advice and support for navigating key decision processes. Ideas may be generated through:
- Interviews with the client
- Desktop review with use of databases
- Collaboration with extensive contact network of financial advisors, lawyers, accountants and specialist consultants
- Visits to industry events such as trade fairs
- Meeting and talking with stakeholders when a project is underway