The team members have diverse backgrounds and experience in project management of complex transactions, often in several different countries and across a range of industries. We work on the sell-side and buy-side in both public and private transactions. Typical components of project management might be:
- Initial approach to a counter-party on behalf of a client
- Preparation of letter of intent or equivalent document
- Support for selection of appropriate specialist advisors (e.g. legal, accounting, tax, environmental)
- Coordination of due diligence process
- Valuation review
- Signing of contracts such as the sale and purchase agreement (SPA)
The style of project management will vary according to the transaction, be it bilateral or a competitive auction process.